- The device produces a gas, through ozone and cold plasma, which chemically degrade microorganisms and sterilize the environment and utensils such as pillows and mattresses.
- Only half of our suites will be available, respecting a distance between the accommodations. Common environments such as kitchen and BBQ place will not be available.
Cleaning and sanitation practices
- All our employees will wear masks.
- The suites will passa the deep cleaning with the new special products and equipment to increase the efficiency, especially in places with a lot of traffic, such as light switches, door handles qnd tables and chairs in the garden. The TV and AC controls will be enveloped with plastics and cleaned with 70% alcohol.
- There will be 70% alcohol gel dispensers in various places in Kaapalua
- Cleaning the luggage, shoes, keys with alcohol 70% of luggage, shoes, keys and utensils used in the payment process
- Filling in the guest register virtually
WE HAVE A SAFE AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
GET TO KNOW OUR NEW HYGIENE PROTOCOLS
At Kaapalua you simply feel the sea: the name Kaapalua means “hugging the sea” and it is exactly like that!
Natural pools with colorful fishes stays in front of us, just waiting your visit.
In the garden we have many places to relax and listen the magical sound of the waves: hammock, sundeck, chairs, choose the best for you!
Our proposal of accommodation is a bit different of traditional: we do not have services as reception, but our rooms are complete with fridge, AC, toilet and Queen size bed. We have bed linens, towels and our team visits daily at Kaapalua. It is important to inform your arrival time beforehand to our team: +55 81 97911 9146